Some people can afford to eat almost anything and not gain weight, while others must spend the day counting calories. The explanation for this is usually on the metabolism: some people have a faster metabolism and burn more calories with every activity of daily life than others.
On the other hand, many people say that over the years has gained weight despite eating as before. The explanation to this is also in the metabolism: with age slows.
8 tips to speed up your metabolism
Moreover, if we’re also not of all those privileged that.” burn” all, we can try some tricks that can help speed up your metabolism quickly.
1. Eat breakfast every day: Do not skip breakfast should be an important golden rule. It used to be often said that is the most crucial meal of the day, although all are important, breakfast before one hour after we got up from the bed, helps speed up metabolism because it “wakes up”. On the other hand the entire body regulates glucose and insulin levels better, and feels the need to “save” energy as fat.
2. Avoid too restrictive calorie diets: low-calorie diets too restrictive can slow metabolism as a way to protect against a time of famine, therefore, is better balanced low-fat diet but that allows us to eat and not starve.
3. Drink at least 1.5 liters of water every day: It has been shown that drinking water each day boosts metabolism as the cells need water to perform their functions. Drinking water will also help to eliminate toxins more easily.
4. Eat more fiber and protein: Eat more fiber and protein will increase your metabolism because your body burns more calories when digesting foods high in fiber and protein. Easily you can include more fiber in your diet by eating more complex carbohydrates. You don’t have to follow a high protein diet. You just need to make your proteins are at least 30% of your diet.
5. Earn muscle mass: 1 pound of muscle burns 5-14 calories per day, so when you increase 5 pounds of muscle. Your metabolism will burn 25 to 70 extra calories per day and lose 2½ to 7 additional pounds of fat per year and…
Despite losing 2½ to 7 pounds of fat is not a lot… When you gain five pounds of muscle – you’re going to see 5-10 pounds slimmer because muscle takes up less space than fat occupied.
6. Drink green tea: According to a study by the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, green tea helps burn between 35 and 43% more calories per day as well… Another study did show that men who drank green tea for 3 months lost nearly twice weight than those who drank green tea.
7. Takes milk: During a study from Purdue University. Women who took 3-4 servings of low-fat dairy burned more fat and more calories after meals, and. The study said it will be able to lose 10 extra pounds of fat just by eating 3-4 servings of low-fat dairy such as yogurt, cheese and skim milk.
8. Add spices to increase your metabolism by 20%: Different studies have said that spices can increase your metabolism by 8-20% for at least 30 minutes after you have eaten – for example…
A report by Oxford School showed that hot peppers can increase your fat reducing metabolism adding simply 3 grams regarding chili peppers with meals, besides a British study identified that spicy mustard produced people burn 45-75 added calories for greater than 3 hours.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/9118860